Puff pastry shets filled with nutella
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 1/2 cup nutella
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp water
- in small bowl , mix egg and water for egg wash and set aside
- on a lightly flowered area roll out one puff pastry sheet to form a 12″ x 12″ square
- using a 12″ pizza screen cut out 1 12″ circle
- repeat this steps for the second pastry sheet
- place one circle on a piece of parchment; spread nutella evenly all over the circle
- place the other circle on top of nutella
- with a cup mark the center; and from that center mark cut the crown in four equal pieces then cut again to form 8 equal pieces, then cut one more time to have 16 equal pieces.
- with your hands, gently take two pieces and twist two times on their opposite sides, repeat this step all the way around until forming 8 point star.
- brush crown with egg wash, slide crown over a 12″ pizza screen and bake.
- Quantity: 1 each
- Cooking Medium:
12 ” pizza screen
- Set Temperature: 425°F / 218°C
- Cook Time: 5:00
|Event||% Time||% Top Air||% Bottom Air||% Microwave|