1. "*"Indicates a two letter code - OR, RD, BU, CH, IV, WH, or SS - which refers to the oven door color.
2. Dimensions in parentheses are in millimeters unless otherwise noted.
3. Unit includes a 5/12 foot flex conduit to be used between the oven and conduit box. Connectors are supplied by installation electrician.
4. Branch circuit must be protected with a 50 Amp (Double Wall Oven) or 30 Amp (Single Wall Oven) over-current protector.
5. Failure to adhere to the Rough Wall Opening specs may cause corners of the cabinet opening to be exposed.
6. Due to the frame's overall depth the power supply line location shown in the illustrations (high or low conduit box) must be adhered to in order to obtain a proper fit in the cabinet.
7. Cabinet base must be built to support the oven's weight. TurboChef strongly recommends a solid base.
8. The oven utilizes ambient air from the kitchen to assist in keeping the operational components cool. This air is drawn in through the top control panel area through openings in the top access panel and exhausted through an opening at the base of the oven. Please allow a 1-inch minimum clearance above and below these areas.