Sign up for product news
The TurboChef 30" Double Wall Speedcook Oven uses our patented Airspeed Technology™ to cook food up to 15 times faster than conventional cooking methods. Maintaining superior quality, TurboChef ovens cook food evenly and thoroughly, retaining more moisture and locking in flavor.
1. Airspeed Technology circulates currents of heated air from the top and bottom of the oven cavity to brown, sear and caramelize food. Precision microwave assists when helpful in the cooking process.
2. The high-speed air passes through a stirring mechanism, concealed in the top of the cavity, to ensure even cooking.
3. Air reheats as it passes through a heating element.
4. Dual blowers recirculate air back into the cook cavity. This cycle repeats until the product is finished cooking.
1. The top and bottom heater elements heat the cook cavity. The bottom heater element is located beneath the cook cavity and heats the entire floor rather than just the areas near the element. This design ensures an even distribution of heat throughout the oven. The top heater element is exposed to optimize broiling.
2. If desired, a convection fan moderately accelerates the cook time by continuously circulating the hot air.
The Upper Cavity
uses patented Airspeed Technology.
The Lower Cavity is
both a conventional and convection oven with an advanced heating element that ensures even heat distribution.