|Conventional ||5 Mins||13 Mins||18 Mins
|TurboChef ||5 Mins||
- 1 pkg. (approx. 10.1 oz.) of crescent roll dough
- 3 oz. pkg. of cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 c. of Ranch veggie dip, prepared
- 1 ½ c. of broccoli flowerets
- ½ ea. of yellow bell pepper, sliced into strips
- ½ ea. of red or orange bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 ea. of zucchini, sliced into strips
- 1 c. of grape tomatoes, cut in half
This is a great way to get kids to eat their vegetables. Let them participate in making the veggie pizza and they will love it as an appetizer.Turn Turbochef oven on and under ‘Bake’ on the cook wheel, select ‘COOKBOOK’‘ then under cookbook, select ‘Veggie Pizza’. Press ‘START’ to begin the preheat cycle.
To prepare the pizza, press out crescent roll dough into a 12” round pizza pan. Bake under ‘Veggie Pizza’ setting for 3 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
Mix softened cream cheese and Ranch veggie dip with an electric mixer. Spread Ranch veggie “sauce” over the crescent dough ‘pizza shell’. Arrange vegetables attractively over pizza shell, starting from the outside and moving toward the center. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 2 hours.