|Conventional ||5 Mins||10 Mins||15 Mins
|TurboChef ||5 Mins||
- 1 loaf of French bread
- c. of garlic butter spread
- tbsp. of parsley flakes
- c. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Garlic Butter Spread
- 1 tbsp. of roasted garlic, mashed (*)
- 1 tbsp. of parsley flakes or minced fresh parsley
- 1 stick (4 oz.) of butter, softened at room temperature
This is a great complement for chicken rollatini or baked rigatoni. To save time, make up a batch of garlic butter spread and keep in the refrigerator.
Turn Turbochef oven on and under ‘Bake’ on the cook wheel, select ‘COOKBOOK’ then under cookbook, select ‘Garlic bread’. Press ‘START’ to begin the preheat cycle.
Cut bread in half lengthwise. Spread garlic butter spread over the bread and then sprinkle with parsley flakes and shredded mozzarella cheese. Place the garlic bread onto a sheet pan and place into the oven. Press ‘START’ again and bake under ‘’ for 2 minutes. Serve warm.
Garlic Butter Spread:
1 tbsp. of Roasted garlic, mashed*
1 tbsp. of parsley flakes or minced fresh parsley
1 stick(4 oz) of butter, softened at room temperature
Mash 3-4 cloves of roasted garlic. Mix garlic with the softened butter and parsley. Hold until needed up to 30 days.
* Roasted garlic may be purchased at many grocery stores. To make your own roasted garlic, simply cut the tops of one whole bulb of garlic, drizzle olive oil over the garlic and heat in the oven at 300 F for about 1 hour until the garlic turns golden brown and develops a sweet and nutty flavor. We recommend using the lower oven to roast garlic.